1. You complain about your body or face and everyone around you rolls their eyes.
2. You obsess over a tiny pimple no one is noticing, because you almost never have skin problems.
3. One piece of hair won’t do what you want and you think everyone is looking at it.
4. You make some headway on a project you’re working on but beat yourself up that you didn’t finish it or do as much as you’d have liked to. Some people haven’t done anything productive today.
5. You make a little mistake but it’s fixable and not a disaster and you learned a valuable lesson from it.
6. You worry about not having enough friends, but if you even have one close friend you love and trust and who loves and trusts you, you’re doing better than a lot of lonely people.
7. You could afford a cup of…
View original post 249 more words